As I've mentioned before, K and I work together. It's how we met.
Because of that, we literally spend almost every waking moment together (or in the same place). The good thing is, we do two completely different jobs which means I'm inside the office most of the day (staying a nice transparent white) while he's outside (working on his nice tan). It's not like we share an office and a desk and a chair and never leave each other's side.
It's more like I'll see him in passing (as I just did when he walked past my office two seconds ago! Cue the butterflies...). For the most part, I seriously love working with him. But then there are other days.
Like yesterday.
He was just in a bad mood. It wasn't anything I did or apparently anything I could fix. He was just in a crappy mood with everything going wrong. His phone wasn't working right so I'm trying to fix it and he just keeps snapping at me. So I snapped back. And immediately regretted it. I hate when he's in a bad mood and I don't help the cause and just add to his frustration.
We worked it out a few hours later with some "I'm sorry I snapped"/"I'm sorry I snapped back."/"I love you."/"I love you too, Pookie Bear." And all was A-okay in the world.
Do you work with your significant other? More importantly, could you work with your signifcant other?
Peace, love and snappity, snap, snap,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment